Psalms 118:24 – This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
To be a respected provider of quality professional forestry services to landowners and other clients based on high ethical standards and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Are you interested in knowing how much timber you have and how much it is worth?
- Are you interested in ensuring maximum timber growth?
- Are you concerned about wildlife management, recreation and aesthetic qualities?
- Are you interested in selling your timber?
If your answer to any of these questions is “yes”, I can be of assistance. As a professional Consulting Forester with 50+ years experience, I am available for an initial meeting to assess your woodlot and offer suggestions as to how you should manage or harvest your timber.
Thank you for visiting my web site.
Why Should You Hire a Consulting Forester?
- To gain professional advice and assistance in the proper management of your forest to meet your timber, wildlife and land use goals.
- To determine timber values through the appraisal process, which is useful in determining total land value as well as projecting taxes.
- To ensure you receive fair market value for your forest products and at the same time protect your property from unnecessary damage.
- To establish timber harvesting boundary lines for the purpose of designating timber sale areas.
- To minimize the possibility of legal complications when harvesting timber.